Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hope For Jena ... Jena Has Passed Away (Nov. 1, 2011)

You may have noticed by now that I have removed the 'Hope For Jena' banner as well as the original post about the donations. I recieved some sad news this morning on Twitter that my friend @IRGRL's sister Jena had passed away. She died on Nov. 1, 2011 (3am) after a serious struggle with leukemia. I appreciate any donations that you have contributed to Jena's cause as I'm sure @IRGRL is also. It is hard to lose a loved one. My thoughts, and prayers are with @IRGRL, and her family as they go through their time of mourning.

- Brad C. (OtakuDante) -

No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise man leaves wise words in his wake, but a foolish man leaves foolish words. Please be wise with what you say in the comments below, and bless this blog with comments worth keeping. If you should choose the foolish path though know that it will only serve to let the world know how foolish you really are.