Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ChainCrusher Enhanced Version Trailer!

Recently I posted details from an email I received about the enhanced version of Mindware Ltd.'s "ChainCrusher (XBLIG)" game. It mentioned a lot of improvements as well as some really cool additions to the game including an online leaderboard, new music tracks, and a stand alone music mode. This morning during my routine Youtube browsing I found the new extended version trailer which I would like to share with you ...

NOTE: If you have already purchased "ChainCrusher" the update is free, but if you haven't the game will cost you 400 msp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise man leaves wise words in his wake, but a foolish man leaves foolish words. Please be wise with what you say in the comments below, and bless this blog with comments worth keeping. If you should choose the foolish path though know that it will only serve to let the world know how foolish you really are.