Friday, September 12, 2014

OtakuDante's Art 9/12/2014

Stare in amazement at the wondrous penmanship that went into this glorious masterpiece!!! Just kidding, LOL! I just thought I'd share with you a piece of art I did today. I hope you enjoy it even though it is a bit sloppy. It's a 5 minute drawing, not some well designed DaVinci sketch. Btw, I hope everyone is having an Awesome start to their weekend. I know some of you are at school, or are working today. Hopefully work won't be too hard for you, and you can get some proper R&R this weekend ...



"Werewolf  Warrior" - Brad Carver 2014

2 comments:

  1. Brad this is super awesome! Especially for a 5 minute drawing! You have inspired me to pick up my sketchbook again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually don't spend much time on my drawings anymore due to time constraints, so it could have actually been better. Glad I inspired you to draw more though :)

      Delete

A wise man leaves wise words in his wake, but a foolish man leaves foolish words. Please be wise with what you say in the comments below, and bless this blog with comments worth keeping. If you should choose the foolish path though know that it will only serve to let the world know how foolish you really are.